colonoscopy anyone?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got notice to go back for my 2nd rebore next month. And they will give me an extra Liter to drink this time, as they found out last time, what I already knew that I am truly full of shit :LOL:
Kinda looking forward to feeling funky after it and watching all that goes on around a hospital. Really enjoyed a few good laughs with the amazing nurses. Call me weird but I found it kinda exciting :LOL: something different to spice my boring life up.đź‘Ť
It will give me a chance to return the rolex the doc lost last time :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Kinda looking forward to feeling funky after it and watching all that goes on around a hospital.
I had a colonoscopy quite a few years ago. The doctor injected me with something and said "your going to love me, lay back and enjoy the trip." I looked at his name tag to see if he was part of Timothy Leary's family!

Hope it goes well!

Well guys it was brought forward to next week so I go and pick up the drinks that make you shit through an eye of a needle tomorrow and procedure is wednesday week. I told the nurse to give me the same amount of Propofol as last time as the nurse squeezed my foot as I was wheeled out and I woke up straight away mmmm I think it was my foot they do call me TRIPOD for short ;):rolleyes:
Not really some girls comment that they have never seen a man with 2 tummy buttons :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Seriously the at home poo test takes as long as it does to take a shit +30 seconds and if it comes back negative you will feel happy and if it come back positive it may just save your life as I had a few that my doc said were pre cancerous last time. So DO IT peps don't make me come over there!!! :LOL: