2011 Chicago Pipe Show pics are in!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice! Thanks for the pics. Looks like a good time. :D

Thanks for posting! Some nice pieces there... thank God I was not there :)

Yes, thank you very much for sharing. I thought I was going to make it, but I couldn't.

Mostly new pipes, correct? I haven't been to a pipe show for maybe 20 years. Back then, it was mostly estate pipes, people showing their collections, and nothing of a trade show. Odd how it has changed. Cool to see Tsuge there.

I had a great time looking at the photos. Man, there are many real beauties in there!

Great set of photos. I particularly like the Tsuge, Skoda and Ardor pipes.

I got invited to the next chicago pipe show, and I'm pretty excited! Just one question, what is your method of survival at one? save as much money as possible for the trip, rob a bank on the way, or just go with empty pockets so you can't buy anything? looking at each pic, I would say "i want that one, one of those, and that one too..." I think I'm gonna have a problem if I go..

I used to attend pipe shows, CORPS in 2004?, but mostly the in-town show, and money is always an issue. Usually I'd go without money and spend nothing, but it's easy, at least for me, to get caught up in the excitement and want to buy buy buy. I think that you have to set down rules for yourself so as to only buy what you can afford.