And another one is out

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, perhaps I got the year wrong but you've definitely found the correct film.
The film was slow and many think it dull but the visuals and ideas behind the story play on the dichotomy between the grotesque and the beautiful in an interesting way.
It would have benefited if you did the film score as the music wasn't as good as what you've made here.
Edit: I misspelled the films name, oops!

There is definitely a Vangelis-esqueness to it, somewhat reminiscent of the Weddell seal recordings that I occasionally listen to.
I like it.

Why thank you Bill. Been using an Oberheim synth lately which I think is similar to one of his. It certainly can make sounds very similar to what came out of his studio.

Yes, perhaps I got the year wrong but you've definitely found the correct film.
The film was slow and many think it dull but the visuals and ideas behind the story play on the dichotomy between the grotesque and the beautiful in an interesting way.
It would have benefited if you did the film score as the music wasn't as good as what you've made here.
Edit: I misspelled the films name, oops!

Yeah it looked very Euro art house to me, not really my thing normally and thanks for the compliment.