Any unofficial non members here?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Talking bout the Disorganization brother... A seperation from Babylon man.

If ya know ya know but if ya won't ya won't, aint no don't , don't is just won't... Can ya dig it? :D

puros_bran":ad12uacj said:
Talking bout the Disorganization brother... A seperation from Babylon man.

If ya know ya know but if ya won't ya won't, aint no don't , don't is just won't... Can ya dig it? :D
...says the man who *claims* he swore off Wake-n-Bake years ago.

Actually its your bear rasslin, dynamite fishin, boink a woman over the head and drag her back to the cave manly man trip that put me there...lol....

Figured there might be a member of the family on here somewhere..

I think it is alanon related....correct? My mother used to go to meetings. Not sure what a zuzu is, but if I had one I'd give it to ya PB.

Zuzu used to live down the street from us until she sold her place and moved to (I think) Seattle.

Hunter5117":79d4lz7s said:
Zuzu used to live down the street from us until she sold her place and moved to (I think) Seattle.
Now more confused than ever dudes!! :scratch: :scratch:

To save the rest of you the trouble...

Zuzu's Petals

A phrase from the 1946 movie "Its a Wonderful Life". The petals belong to Zuzu Bailey, the youngest daughter of George Bailey the main character. Zuzu had brought a flower home from school. When she was upset that a few petals had fallen off, George pretended to reattach them and secretly slipped them into his pocket. Towards the end of the movie, after being shown what the world might be like if he had never been born, George is given a second chance by God. Changes that had occurred while he didn't exist, were returned. He is initially made aware of this, in part, by the fact that Zuzu's Petals were again in his pocket.

Too much Old Crow in me right now to try and decipher this crap! :D

It appears to have something to do with imaginary rabbits and AA

Makes sense to me :)

gandalfpc":sqrehh8h said:
To save the rest of you the trouble...

Zuzu's Petals

A phrase from the 1946 movie "Its a Wonderful Life". The petals belong to Zuzu Bailey, the youngest daughter of George Bailey the main character. Zuzu had brought a flower home from school. When she was upset that a few petals had fallen off, George pretended to reattach them and secretly slipped them into his pocket. Towards the end of the movie, after being shown what the world might be like if he had never been born, George is given a second chance by God. Changes that had occurred while he didn't exist, were returned. He is initially made aware of this, in part, by the fact that Zuzu's Petals were again in his pocket.

Also a character from the Adventures of Ford Fairlane, another classic American Movie. :lol:

Justpipes":2305wi66 said:
Too much Old Crow in me right now to try and decipher this crap! :D
Dang dudes!!!! I am honored to be among such educated brothers..... as a doctoral student you guys make me feel real dumb! :lol!:

Imaginary rabbits would be Harvey (also with Jimmy Stewart). Harvey was a Pookah. He just looked like a six foot rabbit.