Beginning Pipe Collection

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Manawydan

Reaction score
Greetings! I am a new member here and thought I’d share my bourgeoning pipe collection:

IMG_4242.jpeg

In the order I purchased them:

Left side: Savinelli 606 blue alligator bent billiard, Peterson Deluxe Classic bent rhodesian terracotta 999 p-lip, Stanwell HCA VII smooth bent egg churchwarden, Boswell Elegant Swirls Nose-Warmer, MM bent Diplomat cob

Right side: MM Jamestowne clay, Mark Tinsky 2023 Christmas pipe 2-star bengal bent bulldog, Savinelli 673 Oceano rhodesian, Peterson Irish Harp 80s bent bulldog fishtail, Peterson System Spigot B42.

Last edited:
A lovely little collection there, I notice you've a penchant for bent pipes similar to myself.

Straight ones just don't feel right smoking to me. I like to see into the bowl as I light up.

Thanks -- I'm right there with you -- I like to see the bowl and I like the flowing curves. That being said, I haven't gone all the way to Oom Paul (yet). :)
very nice. Cobs are very useful for testing new blends and easy to clean. Get some more of them. And try a meerschaum one of these days. -.

I am looking forward to breaking in my cob. A nice Meerschaum is at the top of my list to get as a gift from my wife. She said she'd pick one out for me. Can't wait!