Cigars international vs Pipes and Cigars.com shipping

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
FYI: Cigars Intl (CI) sells only 23 blends of bulk tobacco from 4 manufacturers, Pipes and Cigars.com (P&C) obviously, many more. If one is a first responder, (EMT, firefighter, police, and nurse), one gets 10% off product and free shipping from Cigars CI. First responders just get free shipping from P&C. Both e-commerce retailers are owned by Scandinavian Tobacco Group(STG) of Denmark, publicly traded on the "pink pages" of OTC. STG is a major player in the tobacco world. Both ship out of the same big warehouse in Bethlehem, PA.
Ok, for the gist of this post:
I have done business with each over the years. I recently ordered from both. What is interesting is that I've received the bulk tobacco from CI in 2 days, but the P&C tobacco took 5 days, (Using the cheapest ship rate for both).This has occurred in times past, too.
What gives? Same warehouse and from a PA to PA address via USPS. I think that P&C seems to be the red headed stepchild of STG USA, I guess P&C has less inventory and does much less business in terms of $ than CI.