• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Brothers of Briar and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale: Blasted Poker Spigot

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RDPipes

Mental Illness is a Terrible thing to Waste!
B of B Supporter
Reaction score
Blasted Poker Spigot made from Strawberry briar.
Machined and polished aluminum end cap and tenon.Black German Ebontie stem
6-1/4"L x 2-3/4"H x 1-1/2"W with a 3/4" chamber 2" deep
Weighs 42gr
Price $275 + shipping & Insur.
And as always, thank you for your patronage. ;)

DSCN6856.JPG
DSCN6857.JPG
DSCN6858.JPG
DSCN6859.JPG
DSCN6862.JPG
DSCN6863.JPG
DSCN6864.JPG

Last edited:
Okay, What don't you like about the pipe?
Usually when it takes this long to sell somethings up and I usually end up smoking it myself and still wonder why. LOL!

I rarely smoke anymore, so my rotation of 4 is probably 2 too many.

It wouldn’t be for me for two reasons: 1) I prefer small chambers and 2) I prefer stems to go in flush absent all but a small band at most if the band or inlay really does it for me.

Only offering criticism because you asked and both are highly subjective.

Objectively, I think the metal is a whisker too big for the shank, but if that’s intentional then I’m back to subjective. I love the shape and blast, and if I saw it at a show, I’d probably think really damn hard on it despite it being too big for my candy butr lungs

I rarely smoke anymore, so my rotation of 4 is probably 2 too many.

It wouldn’t be for me for two reasons: 1) I prefer small chambers and 2) I prefer stems to go in flush absent all but a small band at most if the band or inlay really does it for me.

Only offering criticism because you asked and both are highly subjective.

Objectively, I think the metal is a whisker too big for the shank, but if that’s intentional then I’m back to subjective. I love the shape and blast, and if I saw it at a show, I’d probably think really damn hard on it despite it being too big for my candy butr lungs
Okay, that's fair, although the chamber is only 3/4", I reckon you like the smaller chambers I believe Dunhill offers.
And just to clarify, the tenon is only about 5/16" and that's the usual size but, I think my photos just make it
look larger then it is. But, even then it's your eye not mine and I'm grateful for your answer sir.

3/4”x1-1.25” is my sweet spot. When I had a large rotation, I had bigger because I love pokers, the ever practical horns😂, and even had a couple Ardor giants I hung on sword racks—home defense being a priority.

Good luck selling it! Shouldn’t need it, but I once was an artisan, stained glass and mosaic stuff…sometimes my crap sold and my best decorated my house. People are strange.

3/4”x1-1.25” is my sweet spot. When I had a large rotation, I had bigger because I love pokers, the ever practical horns😂, and even had a couple Ardor giants I hung on sword racks—home defense being a priority.

Good luck selling it! Shouldn’t need it, but I once was an artisan, stained glass and mosaic stuff…sometimes my crap sold and my best decorated my house. People are strange.
Yeah, after ten years of this I've smoked a few of my for sale pipes and given some away just because lack of interest for one reason or another. Can't figure them out,
2 years ago I sold 3 others very close to this one so quick my head spun, LOL!