• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Brothers of Briar and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Grrrr! Arrrghgh!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lgoldberg

B of B Supporter
Reaction score
My long-awaited package from Tobaccopipes.com showed up today. I had ordered a new Peterson 301, a couple of leather pipe stands, a can of butane, and 4oz. bulk of Autumn Evening, because all I have are Englishes, and once in a while I like an aromatic.

Oops, they forgot to put the tobacco in the box! I wrote the sales email to report it. Hopefully they're not out.

My long-awaited package from Tobaccopipes.com showed up today. I had ordered a new Peterson 301, a couple of leather pipe stands, a can of butane, and 4oz. bulk of Autumn Evening, because all I have are Englishes, and once in a while I like an aromatic.

Oops, they forgot to put the tobacco in the box! I wrote the sales email to report it. Hopefully they're not out.
I have had orders from tobaccopipes.com ship and arrive funny. For example, an order may arrive in multiple parts which arrive at different times. Up to a few days apart.
I know it's not the answer you want but wait two days before you stress out about it.
The box with your tobacco may still be in the mail.

I have not experienced difficulty with any orders from TP. However, it is an international shipment in my case. They may have more thorough procedure for international shipping. More "boxes to check", so to speak. I found their customer service agreeable, I needed to cancel an order before it shipped and it was easily done. If you have not received it in 2 or 3 days, simply contact them.