HENRY REPEATING ARMS ANNOUNCES AMERICAN LEGION TRIBUTE EDITION RIFLES

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mike, thanks for posting this. Our Legion Post Riders group donated almost 9K last year to veterans groups and youth programs. It is an outstanding organization to support our countries veterans. Henry makes awesome rifles. I don't own any Henry's but have 3 lever actions. Winchester 94 in 30/30, Marlin 95 in 357/38, and a Rossi 22.

I love lever guns and have a couple, a Win 94 in .30-30 and a Savage 99 in .250-3000. Those Henry rifles are way cool. Personally I'd prefer mine without the bling but to each his own. My late bro-in-law had a nice one that I shouldn't have let get away but I really couldn't justify it.

Mike, thanks for posting this. Our Legion Post Riders group donated almost 9K last year to veterans groups and youth programs. It is an outstanding organization to support our countries veterans. Henry makes awesome rifles. I don't own any Henry's but have 3 lever actions. Winchester 94 in 30/30, Marlin 95 in 357/38, and a Rossi 22.
No worries mate. I hope Henry donate $ for the cause using the Legion I am sure they do?
I don't own a lever action yet amazingly, but am looking at a shotty and rossi possibly for my next addition.

Last edited:
Wanting to keep my ammo variety to a minimum I like these new henrys in .223 with box mag cool.

https://www.henryusa.com/rifles/long-ranger-express/

1721619530894.png