Howdy From Windy Wyoming

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pastor_bond

Reaction score
Hello Brothers!

I figured I should make an introduction since everyone else has. I live in windy Wyoming where you have to pack the bowl tight and enjoy the open outdoors with the wind in my face and a pipe in my teeth. I am retired military and now work as a systems engineer/analyst for the Air Force and as a pastor (one pays my pocket and the other my soul). I am an avid Peterson and Stanwell fan but also enjoy any beautiful and good smoking pipe (I even have a couple Dr Grabow's that are great smokers). I smoke mostly aromatics to produce a nice room note and keep my wife in an agreeable state of mind and enjoy talking about and sharing my humidor and pipe rack. I frequent Ed's Pipe and Cigar in Ft. Collins CO for my Lane's 1-Q and to just hang with pipe folks. I look forward to enjoyable interaction in this community...thanks for making me welcome.

Blessings
Bond Eddy
Cheyenne WY

Welcome to the boards. My wife always tells me what beautiful country Wyoming is. I'd love to see some pics