Kentucky Club Brush Creek info?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CamJam13

Reaction score
Hey all!
I’ve recently started collecting old tobacco tins (among other vintage tins. But the tobacco ones are my fav) I actually stumbled here from an earlier thread that helped me age my 2 Prince Albert tins (1964 and post 1975) I can’t find ANY info on this other one though. It’s Kentucky Club Brush Creek. Not a pocket tin, but a cube. Any info on the history and even a ballpark age would be greatly appreciated!

Side note- one of the Prince Albert’s and the Brush creek still have tobacco in them and they smell amazing. Thought that was cool. Got them for $3 off an online auction.

Attachments

• IMG_2401.jpeg
    IMG_2401.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 5
Hey all!
I’ve recently started collecting old tobacco tins (among other vintage tins. But the tobacco ones are my fav) I actually stumbled here from an earlier thread that helped me age my 2 Prince Albert tins (1964 and post 1975) I can’t find ANY info on this other one though. It’s Kentucky Club Brush Creek. Not a pocket tin, but a cube. Any info on the history and even a ballpark age would be greatly appreciated!

Side note- one of the Prince Albert’s and the Brush creek still have tobacco in them and they smell amazing. Thought that was cool. Got them for $3 off an online auction.
I love collecting new and old tins when I can too Cam, $3 thats a great buy mate well done (y)

Hey all!

I remember Brush Creek for the mid-'60's when I worked in a pipe shop. The square cube/tin was popular back then. I faintly remember smoking the blend back then; but don't recall anything special about it. None of the Kentucky Club blends did much for me!! FWIW, FTRPLT