Missouri meerschaum Ozark Mountain Pipes-Actual Wood

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Swede

B of B Supporter
Reaction score
I was thinking of ordering the cherry wood, but noticed under pipe material, it just said "other", so i emailed them. The maple and cherry are in fact only a reference to the stain, as the actual wood is birch. I was little disappointed eventhough they are cheap enough with good reviews. I'll just get a new cob, when the time comes.

If you are interested in a maple pipe Anton & Co. makes pipes from maple. I have one and it smokes very nicely. It was $35CDN, I can't say if they are available in the USA.

Attachments

• Anton & Co. #2 Maple.JPG
    Anton & Co. #2 Maple.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
If you are interested in a maple pipe Anton & Co. makes pipes from maple. I have one and it smokes very nicely. It was $35CDN, I can't say if they are available in the USA.
Those are nice and solid looking. I may look at getting one. I was intrigued by these MM pipes thinking they were the hardwood mentioned, so it seemed like a little sly to not list the wood. Don't know much about birch wood an pipes.