Print & use at the office for April Fool's Day

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LL

Reaction score
Some things never change.

My grandfather was a foreman at a big Westinghouse plant that employed a lot of immigrant labor.

Every time a new greenie showed up, the others on the shop floor would start going over to the water fountain (which used a foot pedal) and circling one hand over it a couple times, then raising it while pressing the pedal, making it look like they were pulling the water up out of it through the air.

They were all secretly waiting for the new guy to try it. When he finally did, production suffered for a minute while everybody cracked up.

:face:

My wife works for Ricoh, I just e-mailed the applicable image to her for use at her discretion. :lol!:

Sorry to be the spoilsport, but I can't imagine this working. People who use the copier every day are not going to notice the sign no matter where it's placed. They're just going to put their paper on it and press the button.

You might loosen that tie, Kevin. I reckon you'll find it feels pretty good.

KevinP":9svys3ps said:
Sorry to be the spoilsport, but I can't imagine this working. People who use the copier every day are not going to notice the sign no matter where it's placed. They're just going to put their paper on it and press the button.

That's why you tape it to the printer. Over the buttons. :lol: