Reintroduction

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sstodvictory

Reaction score
Greetings everyone. Thanks to Sherlock's help I can log in again after years of lurking (thanks Sherlock!). I gave up tobacco in 2013 and haven't touched it since. Sold all but 10 of my pipes, keeping eight David Johnsons which I could not part with. Spock: that is illogical. Pipes are such nice objects. I love looking at them even as a non-smoker; hence the lurking. In 2013 I moved to SE Michigan near Ann Arbor, worked at the UofM, then retired but stayed in the area.

I was severely afflicted with PAD for several years. Spock: yes, you are quite illogical. It was sustainable for a while, but it could not last. In my defense I smoked all of my pipes except two, if I remember.

https://stevesite.us/images/pipes/

Friends, I have gotten much out of you all and this discussion board. It is the only forum I still return to, even though as a non-smoker I have not much to contrubute. Full disclosure: I do have a few pipe-related things to sell. Some of the proceeds I will channel into the forum.

Kind Regards,

Steve