Secret Santa

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
About that. Here is a useful link to the last Secret Santa.

Secret Santa 2020 BoB's #13

In that link is a link to earlier Secret Santa's. (Hang on, those earlier links are not working) PB kept the tradition which came from the Knoxville Cigar Forum before BoB. When PB retired, I picked it up and ran with it for a number of years until COVID. If someone else would like to pick it up and run with it, please feel free to do so. Sometimes it goes smoothly, other times there are challenges. I already know that my schedule isn't compatible as I would be nearly out of touch for a few days and very busy on a few others that would just make it more work than I can deal with.

Be aware that shipping overseas and to Canada has become virtually impossible for tobacco products. And some state(s) has serious restrictions. The BoB Forum cannot officially be responsible for anything that goes awry. I see no problem with using rules from previous Secret Santa's, or, whomever is running the show is free to make the rules.

Have fun!

Sounds like fun but have to chime in again on importing stuff to Australia.

NO tobacco please as it could get the brother into strife.

Pipes, cleaners, tampers and all things related are fine though.