Show us your bumper/Car stickers.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aussiemike

B of B Supporter
Reaction score
Go on take a picture and post please show us.
I have never been a sticker type of guy but with all the crackheads and A holes around I went from being a "grey man" to overtly dont f&*K with me or my car. Now they probably will just follow me home with the overt signage advertising :rolleyes: If nothing else you guys will get a laugh :LOL:
1720891392622.png

1720891595495.png

1720891681762.png

1720891716221.png

Last edited:
I've heard that stickers advertising your interests are an invitation to break-ins because there might be something of value inside. Still can't resist a few, like my 16ga Society sticker, my RL Winston Rod Company sticker, and my "Keep your hands off our public lands" sticker. But these are on the side window of my ancient Toyota 4Runner...

8ANcaKQl.jpg

I don’t have one. If I did it would be Μολὼν λαβέ.

I work construction, sometimes in some crap neighborhoods.

If it’s too bad, I roll down my windows, unlock the doors , and leave my tailgate down. That way they don’t break my window or rip my cover for a few bucks in change. A gun sticker would just be an incentive to search harder, but if you break into trucks, I doubt you know Leonidas’ response to the Persians.