Sigh. Another Peterson...

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Idlefellow

West of the East and East of the West
Reaction score
I always thought the Hansome was the most unattractive shape in the Sherlock Holmes series and had no desire to own one. Then this estate pipe appeared and in the Terracotta finish which I really like and...well, you know the rest. Now that I have it in hand I find I rather like it...

H1pgG2Vl.jpg

mLRZIuHl.jpg

I have three of the Sherlock Series. A Baskerville from the first series, a Professor from the next Series and a Christmas Pipe which is a Watson. I have been after the Watson for a while so I am happy I got it. I have several Peterson Pipes. The Petersons and the Boswells are the pipes I really lke to smoke.

Once upon a time I had an Irish Bent, a Peterson second. It was also a good pipe in spite of its flaws, I think it was probably a system pipe, had a p-lip, but the stem was milled off centre and it had two small pits. I really can't recall what happened to it, I know I didn't smoke it out. All that said, Peterson styling has never really clicked for me, there is no denying it was a good pipe, though.

I always thought the Hansome was the most unattractive shape in the Sherlock Holmes series and had no desire to own one. Then this estate pipe appeared and in the Terracotta finish which I really like and...well, you know the rest. Now that I have it in hand I find I rather like it...

H1pgG2Vl.jpg

mLRZIuHl.jpg
PAD strikes again, lol. Some on here would offer counseling but we aren't the best group to tout resistance to temptation, lol. I have 10 Petersons. Love them all.