Some pipe pics

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those are two marvelous looking pipes. Your Lovat looks similar to a danish pipe I smoked today (the bottom pipe here).

bentley-former_11.jpg

You're right, those two pipes look very similar. Nice grain on the Bentley! I'm very partial to that shape/stem combination. Thanks for the photo! :cheers:

Really like the one with the Cumberland stem.

That's something on my list, a cumberland.

Nice looking pipes all.

BeersAndBriars":trnqdpf2 said:
Them pipes are gorgeous!!
Thanks! These are some of my early attempts at pipe photography, which is kind of turning into a hobby unto itself.

Harlock999":qmbjgo46 said:
BeersAndBriars":qmbjgo46 said:
Thanks! These are some of my early attempts at pipe photography, which is kind of turning into a hobby unto itself.
well you've definitely got a talent for it. what camera are you using? the photo quality is amazing.

BeersAndBriars":dapoddre said:
Harlock999":dapoddre said:
BeersAndBriars":dapoddre said:
well you've definitely got a talent for it. what camera are you using? the photo quality is amazing.
Thanks, I really appreciate it! I've been using a Nikon D50 (about 5 years old). I've been doing a lot of complaining about the lens, but I'm starting to think maybe it's not so bad after all.

Nice pipes and nice macro photography as well. If your looking at lenses a 50mm prime is a good choice. Its a great do-all lens.