What Beard size are you?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aussiemike

B of B Supporter
Reaction score
I have seen these t-shirts over the years and thought they were funny. I have ordered one.
ZZtop guys would have to be at least wizards. I would be probably hillbilly/sea captain or trucker/santa on second picture, won't know till I get the shirt :LOL:
I went to the doctors last week and chatted to the receptionist and she commented "Its almost xmas we will be wrapping presents soon". I came back with"yeah I get to do my yearly job,hope you have been good" She started to laugh then tried to composed herself :LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I am glad the mask restrictions are over as with a mask on " I looked like a 70s bikini line":LOL:
What are you?

1729484790023.png

1729485068892.png

1729484733519.png

ZZ top
1729485224142.png

Last edited:
Had a beard for a while in college, a goatee for a time a few years back. Have had my moustache since 1968 or so except for a couple of short clean-shaven periods.

My schedule used to be two months > trim to stubble > two months > trim to stubble... I tried shaping it and doing all kinds of different things to go longer, but after around 8 weeks, it drove me nuts. For a couple years, I let just my chin area keep growing longer than that before also trimming it. I was reminded of that last night watching the Dodgers' closer finish up the pennant. His was trimmed, but he looks like a tool anyway. I'm glad I don't take photos of myself, because there would be evidence that I was that same tool, but 10Xs it. Never anything that would even hit those charts though.

I wanted to someday look like Hermann Nitsch, but there is no way I could do it.