What's old is new again!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

idbowman

Reaction score
Not a new member, but after 6ish years away from the board, I figured a reintroduction is in order.

I spent a lot of time here in the 2010s, but life got busy and my online participation in the hobby was quickly reduced to checking in on some social media groups from time to time, and real life participation waned to a few bowls a week.

The pipe bug bit me again about six months ago, so I dusted off the ol' pipes, took a gander around the cellar, and jumped back in, head first. I suppose the advantage to such an absense is that I've now got some very well-aged tins to enjoy!

At any rate - I'm largely a VA, VaPer, Burley smoker. I'll occasionally dip into an English blend but don't care much for the aromatics these days. I'm not overly picky, though - I'm as likely to smoke an aged VaPer from a handcrafted briar as I am an old codger blend out of a cob.

Looking forward to meeting new friends and reacquainting myself with old ones

Nice to see this is a community that people return to, it's a pleasure to meet you.

Welcome.jpg