A sunny South African hello

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeandot

Reaction score
Please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Jean du Toit and I hail from the home of the 2010 Fifa World Cup (South Africa for those who do not like soccer). I have followed a few of my acquaintances over here and I am very pleased to join you.

Welcome to the BoB! Great to have you. Your pipes, by the way, are amazing!

Awesome! Welcome Jean, very lad to see you joining us here.

Hallo Oubaas!!!!!!!

Everybody........ Master Jan Pietenpauw the South African Pipe carver Is in the house!

Mudd, that makes 3 of us now. Take roll call boys the entire South African Pipe Community is now on board !!!!

Now you too will have to up with my crap!!!
Lekker Oubaas welkom by BOB!!!!

3 cheers!!!!!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Jeandot":d2g7oye1 said:
Please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Jean du Toit and I hail from the home of the 2010 Fifa World Cup (South Africa for those who do not like soccer). I have followed a few of my acquaintances over here and I am very pleased to join you.
DAMN JEAN IT'S ABOUT TIME!!!!!!!
We have been awaiting the arrival of the "Master" :cheers:
Welcome aboard, I think you'll love it here!

PS: How did you find the time to join up when you are supposed to be making my pipes!!!!!!! :D :p :lol!:

Once again, I'll say it.
BUY JAN PIETENPAUW & SON PIPES!!!!!
BUY A PIPE FROM BINSBERGEN TOO!!!!!!!

(There, I'll expect my weekly fee!!!! HA HA HA!!!!)

Piet Binsbergen":ztm93dh6 said:
Dover is on a MISSION............ :lol!:
I'll break him down!!! I would KILL to distribute Jean's pipes here in the USA! :p
I just really love his work and I think I may have mentioned once or twice :roll:
I can't wait for the two pipes he's working on!!!! ARGGHHH :x