Best values in pipe tobaccos - and where to buy

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey there. As previously mentioned, the Stokkebye blends are great value per lb. I usually have plenty of Proper English around for when the mood strikes. SmokingPipes and Cup o' Joe's are both first-rate outfits and no strangers to international shipping.
Now, can someone direct me to some SG bulk? Any word on that? Anybody?

My first time ordering off the internet was with Smoking Pipes and I was pleased with the prices and the service. I had my order within two days.

I regularly use:

smokingpipes.com
pipesandcigars.com
4noggins.com

And when im in an otc mood i use:
jrcigars.com
wvsmokeshop.com

gandalfpc":62v0n62a said:
We are all on SG bulk-watch :)
Gandalf..... no Lies Brother.......... Unfortunately 4Noggins has us on SG limited tin watch!! :lol!:

Pipesandcigars has great samplers and great tobaccos at very affordable prices....The H&H tobaccos are very good and about as cheap (price wise) as can be found..I always go t them when I want to try a new blend (such a Vaper, virginia, burley ect) first....just my .02 (no affiliation with pipesandcigars or H&H) its just a good product at an affordable price.

I don't like BigSmokes at all - never update their stock quantities - they don't have most of those tobaccos...

gandalfpc":5jr3svk8 said:
I don't like BigSmokes at all - never update their stock quantities - they don't have most of those tobaccos...
Thanks for the warning. I was about to check them out, but will stick with those I already know!

NO DO NOT ORDER FROM BIG SMOKES!

I placed a large order with them a few weeks ago for some Dan Tobaccos which were in stock everywhere for a couple weeks. I wanted some Altadis 311 also and they were the only place I could find that listed it. My order was placed, got 2 generic emails from them about my order status is "In process"

After 1 week I tried calling them, it goes to a FULL voice mailbox, then I emailed them, nothing. Finally after 2 weeks I received a notice from them that my order was canceled.

So needless to say, the tobaccos I wanted are not currently available anywhere at the current time.

Duke

Dukeofbluz":l1xsrshm said:

I placed a large order....

Duke
If you phone in your order and ask at the time of the order about whether the item is in stock, you won't have that kind of problem. I've never had a problem with phoned in orders.

RSteve":1ofd5t94 said:
Dukeofbluz":1ofd5t94 said:

I placed a large order....

Duke
If you phone in your order and ask at the time of the order about whether the item is in stock, you won't have that kind of problem. I've never had a problem with phoned in orders.
They dont answer their phone