Bombed by the Wiz!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Had a rather large priority envelope come yesterday. I didn't recognize the senders name or address, and knew I hadn't ordered anything for some time so this was a puzzler.

Opened it up and was overwhelmed by 6 good sized vacuum packs of various home blends from none other than the Ozark Wizard, along with a description/history of each blend -

Two versions of Maduro leaf & Kentucky, one being lighter in the dark fired.

"Lonesome Llama" -Bright Va based with a bit of stoved Va, Maryland flake, and Perique. Named in honor of Wiz's Llamas which he raises!

A.T.B.E. (All Things Being Equal) Equal parts of bright Va, Stoved Va, Matured Red Va, Cavendish, Perique. Heated and pressed.

Oriental Test - Turkish Izmir, Macedonian, and a slight amount of Yenidji. Blended with a bit of Canadian VA, a splash of stoved Va, plus about 10% Cyprian Latakia.

A mixture of Canadian Va, stoved yellow Va, matured Va Cavendish, a Burley Cavendish, Cyprian Latakia, and about 20% Perique. He calls this one "Caliope's Choice" after one of his Lamancha goats who loves to snack on it when he smokes some!

Wiz, you're a very interesting fella. Raising Llamas, goats, rabbits, blending your own 'baccy's, making your own pipes out of native hardwoods - and don't you also grow 'baccy as well? Not many can claim to involve themselves in activities such as these.

Have to say that I've certainly enjoyed your posts since your arrival. You bring a very friendly and jovial persona to this site, and your humour is evident in many of your posts. It would be a privilege to share a bowl and a bevvy with you sometime.

My sincere gratitude for being chosen to receive these very unique and special home blends my brother. I am not worthy.

:sunny:

Cheers,

RR

large_oYsVCIiU9ESz16bRnjW9IT8DFSB.jpg

The Wizard strikes again! Nicely done. Have to say that's pretty impressive growing your own baccy and then making your own blends. And then to smoke them in your own pipes! I salute you Sir! (Good choice of target too).