First time with FVF

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I looked all over the net to find FVF. I got lucky and got a pound at Just for Him, their last. I had bought a tin at local B&M a few weeks ago and found I really like it. I'm happy I was lucky enough to find some.

Milan":7gcmctru said:
I've developed a really strong affinity for Virginia. It's come about mainly through FVF and OGS. Picking up a few aged tins of FVF really opened my eyes to what real tobacco tastes like... and I love it. The OGS that I have been smoking is fresh, but is a smooth, sweet, mellow smoke. The FVF I've been smoking only has three years on it, but the deep rich flavor and heady nature is to die for.

I have come to realize that tobacco is a lot like rock 'n' roll. To truly understand it you have to go to the roots. Virginia is at the root of so many blends and smoking it in it's most purest form is a great way to gain a deeper understanding of other blends in which it is contained. Same with rock 'n' roll... blues is at the heart it. Respecting and appreciating the blues it is important to developing a deeper understanding of rock 'n' roll.

Salud,

Milan
You will prosper greatly young one.