Has anyone ever smoked Paterson's Annual Holiday blend?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've yet to get a tin of it. Baked apple, caramel and hazelnut flavours this Christmas if memory serves me right.

Sounds good. :D

Fraternally

Jers

I had some from a 2009 Peterson issue, and it was positively ghastly. Tasted like someone soaked it in sangria--sangria made with MD 20/20. I'd rather smoke 1792... and that says something.

Maybe this one is better. Maybe it isn't. :lol: I'm not going to try it.

8)

Its aromatic. If you like the description you would probably like it.

Kyle doesn't have a sweet tooth, so take his mini review with a grain of salt. (Sangria? Good night, I hate Sangria.)

gravel":3hfeb401 said:
Its aromatic. If you like the description you would probably like it.

Kyle doesn't have a sweet tooth, so take his mini review with a grain of salt. (Sangria? Good night, I hate Sangria.)
:lol: I love good aros, so I might have to give it a try. I have to admit, the sangria thing made with Mad Dog kind of scared me. Bad, bad, memories of being 16 and drinking Mad Dog. :lol!:

Yeah, I don't usually talk smack about any particular blend, but this one insulted me on many levels, up to the point the flavor almost sounded like "...and the horse your rode in on." Someone out there must like it, it just isn't me. Plus, they change the mixtures each year, so... there's that.

Truth to tell, the 2009 wasn't sweet, necessarily, it was just overwhelming. I can still clearly remember the horror.

But really. It's probably fine. :pale: :lol:

8)

Kyle Weiss":z4gcstx6 said:
Yeah, I don't usually talk smack about any particular blend, but this one insulted me on many levels, up to the point the flavor almost sounded like "...and the horse your rode in on." Someone out there must like it, it just isn't me. Plus, they change the mixtures each year, so... there's that.

Truth to tell, the 2009 wasn't sweet, necessarily, it was just overwhelming. I can still clearly remember the horror.

But really. It's probably fine. :pale: :lol:

8)
I totally understand. I have smoked certain blends that I refuse to revisit! :lol:

Kyle Weiss":10kt4kdm said:
I had some from a 2009 Peterson issue, and it was positively ghastly. Tasted like someone soaked it in sangria--sangria made with MD 20/20. I'd rather smoke 1792... and that says something.

Maybe this one is better. Maybe it isn't. :lol: I'm not going to try it.

8)
Aaaahhh, all good ideas if I get to be your Secret Santa!

Natch