Latest Update

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TMacphersonNH":67jam6fq said:
Hey guys. Just wanted to let you know if my blood work is even better on Friday I will be able to go home and continue treatments out patient. Will update when I know more but feeling confident we got this thing on the bounce.

Tom
FAN-FREAKING-TASTIC news Tom!

I'm so happy to hear this news I can't even express it properly!

:sunny:

Cheers,

RR

So glad to hear this good news. :cheers: I'll keep you in my prayers.

Just wanted everyone to know my hemonc and care team came to my room today and delivered a beautiful leather blank writing book. When I opened it I saw my name had been engraved and the doctor told me "you said you were going to be the first one to write your name in the book so congratulations. You did it my friend". They even spelled it correctly.....

Well Tom what can I say but Congratulations!

I'm quite happy for you sir. Great news indeed.

:cheers:

That truly is encouraging news Tom, and such a kind gesture too. Does this infer anything ahead of Friday?

I think he meant it was that I didn't die right away. Which I suppose is a positive and something to celebrate.:shock: When I came in for my treatments the expected life expectancy was roughly 2-3 weeks. Longer term we'll have to wait until Friday but I'm assuming he thinks it will be positive.

TMacphersonNH":lsur5u2g said:
I think he meant it was that I didn't die right away. Which I suppose is a positive and something to celebrate.:shock:  When I came in for my treatments the expected life expectancy was roughly 2-3 weeks. Longer term we'll have to wait until Friday but I'm assuming he thinks it will be positive.
And positive it will be Tom!

:sunny:

Cheers,

RR