LJ Peretti Thanksgiving Blend

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LJ Peretti Company, Inc.

Our seasonal blend, 'Thanksgiving Day' is now available for sale over the phone or in the store for $18.00 per 4 oz. cake!

I've heard of it but never tried any so I just ordered a 4 oz. cake over the phone.

I'm all about the Holidays!

I'm really looking forward to trying it. I like to have something special in my pipe around the Holidays. Between this and P&W Rumcake I should be in good shape.

DrumsAndBeer":8m9sc973 said:
I don't see it on their site..and I dread calling them. Ha ha
Yea, it's not on their site. Go ahead and call, it's pretty painless... especially if you are already in their system. :lol:

They used to have a deal before they redid their website that required you to phone them for your first order... I never ordered from them.. No offense intended to anyone here but I have to talk to enough Yankees when I work.. I shouldn't be required to do it when Spending recreational dollars.

I just ordered some and the man was very pleasant. But the telephone connection was terrible.

I see that it is listed on their website now and that you can buy online without having to call. However, the cheapest shipping option is UPS @ $13 and change. That ain't gonna happen, not for 4 ounces of tobacco. What did you guys pay for shipping?

Plastic mailer envelope, 50 cents. First class postage for a 4 ounce package, maybe $1.75? Even a Priority Mail flat rate small box is less than half of $13.

Puff Daddy":5ypg61k4 said:
I see that it is listed on their website now and that you can buy online without having to call. However, the cheapest shipping option is UPS @ $13 and change. That ain't gonna happen, not for 4 ounces of tobacco. What did you guys pay for shipping?
Same, only I bought some more of their blends that I wanted.

DrumsAndBeer":v66hdc75 said:
Yep that's the one. I gotta say, 13.00 for shipping to CA is crazy.  
Had it in the cart, saw the shipping estimate, cancelled the order.