Nosewarmers

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, I love Posella's rustication. I am now on the lookout for one!

Cody V":eg1ik89j said:
There are some at NeatPipes. And, believe me, as cool as these things look in photos, they're cooler in the hand. When you get to hold it in the light and move it around, exploring the jewel-like facets, it's captivating. I got mine on sort of a whim—I really just wanted to see what was up with that surface. When it arrived, I couldn't put it down. Really amazing both to look at and to hold, and a wonderful smoker. I've put a dozen bowls or so through mine, and it's very nice.

glpease":1upjpp1c said:
Cody V":1upjpp1c said:
There are some at NeatPipes. And, believe me, as cool as these things look in photos, they're cooler in the hand. When you get to hold it in the light and move it around, exploring the jewel-like facets, it's captivating. I got mine on sort of a whim—I really just wanted to see what was up with that surface. When it arrived, I couldn't put it down. Really amazing both to look at and to hold, and a wonderful smoker. I've put a dozen bowls or so through mine, and it's very nice.
Yeah, I looked on there but they're sold out of the rustic chubbs. Guess I'll just have to keep checking back. Any idea how often they update?

There are a few at neatpipes.com but sadly no chubbies. Nonetheless, I find myself going back to look at the ones they do have....

This has been my tabac year, laying off pipes to invest in my cellar, but these ones are tempting...... :x

Ah, but there is this one.

vp498a-280x280.jpg

I completely missed that one, it wasn't listed in the "chubbies" section. If it was any other shape I'd jump on it, but I just bought one of the Luciano stubby dublins about a month ago. Don't need to end up starting a new collection of squat dublins :oops:

glpease":2jeu15ye said:
... as cool as these things look in photos, they're cooler in the hand. When you get to hold it in the light and move it around, exploring the jewel-like facets, it's captivating. I got mine on sort of a whim—I really just wanted to see what was up with that surface. When it arrived, I couldn't put it down. Really amazing both to look at and to hold, and a wonderful smoker ...
Greg: my experience exactly, and the reason for starting the thread in the first place. Now that I think about it, perhaps I should have kept quiet for a time until I had the chance to score a few more Posella chubby R's, as it appears now there may be a slight run on them!