One Pound Tins

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fotofavoloso

Reaction score
Does GL Pease tobaccos come in larger tins.........ie......1 pound??

Thanx,
Mark
Nashville TN

Some do, some don't. For example, Haddo's Delight does, but Fillmore doesn't (at least at the retailers I check). Getting the 16oz seems to knock the price of the second 8oz down by $10 when compared to the 1/2lb cans.

Jack Straw":niqm3kks said:
Some do, some don't. For example, Haddo's Delight does, but Fillmore doesn't (at least at the retailers I check). Getting the 16oz seems to knock the price of the second 8oz down by $10 when compared to the 1/2lb cans.
What retailers have the best price? I am particularly interested in Odyssey

Thanx,
Mark

I really do love Odyssey, of all the big Latakia blends out there, it really stands out for me. It's like a big black wolly blanket. Stoved Virginia and Latakia? Mmmmmm. I don't think it's available in full pound tins though. Cornell and diehl is the distributor for the GLP blends and it doesn't seem to be there. Only 8oz.

http://www.cornellanddiehl.com/glp.htm

Jack Straw":3gzvk6zh said:
Some do, some don't. For example, Haddo's Delight does, but Fillmore doesn't (at least at the retailers I check).
Mars has Fillmore in 1 lb tins.

Buddy

Buddy Springman":xkbinwng said:
Jack Straw":xkbinwng said:
Some do, some don't. For example, Haddo's Delight does, but Fillmore doesn't (at least at the retailers I check).
Mars has Fillmore in 1 lb tins.

Buddy
Thanks for the tip!

Hermit":kh1mclog said:
P&C has Barbary Coast, Haddo's Delight, Montgomery, Odyssey and Westminster in pound cans.
Well spotted Hermit!

So, why are they not on the C&D site?

www.Marscigars.com has the best prices for C and D blends. If they don't have it they will order it at no extra charge and will have them canned for an upcharge.