Spring Clean for the May Queen - BOB Bombing Run

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's this month's roster..

1. Pozzska
2. WarlockBob
3. Blackhorse
4. juanmedusa
5. DrT999
6. Fatman
7. MichaelM
8. Ocelot55
9. mejoshee
10. fsu92john
11. Fr_Tom
12. Timbo
13. nismo270r
14. kaitlyn3837
15. jevverrett
16. Dottleman
17. DrumsAndBeer

Lookin' good 8)

Special Announcement from Command Central..

As a part of this month’s bombing extravaganza, it is with regret that I announce my decision to step down as Co-Commander. And come June, I will be riding off into the sunset of bomb squad retirement.

It’s hard to believe that is was nearly three years ago that I took part in my first bombing run. I remember putting a couple tins of tobacco in a double seal ziplock bag next to a full bottle of Bulliet Rye that I meticulously padded against the hard knocks of the postal system with half a box of Super Maxi-pads. You see, when your whisky bottle breaks, maximum absorbency is required as the rest of the box, tobacco included, can only hold so much liquor. Needless to say, my ordinance made it to the intended target in one piece, and at that point I was hooked on this game.

This has been a thrilling ride full of thoughtfulness, caring, cyber-friendships gained and good ol-fashioned giving. It’s been a pleasure to fly these missions with you folks, and I would like to thank each and every one of you for making this Squad what it is. I would also like to thank Blackhorse for inviting me in, as well as Ocelot55 for all his hard work in between making ridiculously awesome pipes.. ;)...

Now to official business. My departure leaves a vacancy in Command Central. We need one inspired, creative individual to help build and continue this fine group’s legacy. Do you have targets in mind? New ideas for the Squadron?  If so, please give this some consideration.  The work is fun, rewarding, fairly straight forward and not all that time consuming once you get your system down. The best part is that you get a hand in orchestrating the magic.

If you are interested in this position please PM me.

Cheers

That there is breaking news! It's been a pleasure to run missions under your guidance. I like the generosity, selflessness, fellowship and general excitement that is involved in these bombing runs. Our commanders give an even greater measure of effort and commitment. I thank you for yours.

juanmedusa":nnbssm7u said:
That there is breaking news! It's been a pleasure to run missions under your guidance. I like the generosity, selflessness, fellowship and general excitement that is involved in these bombing runs. Our commanders give an even greater measure of effort and commitment. I thank you for yours.
Thanks John..

PS - Orders have been released..

Thanks for all the hard work, D&B!

Orders in . . . this will be an interesting one!

Orders received.
It's been a pleasure to carry out your orders Commander. We will make your final command one to make you proud!

MichaelM":vv540fxq said:
Orders received.
It's been a pleasure to carry out your orders Commander.  We will make your final command one to make you proud!
Thanks Michael. :D

Orders received, and in your honor I will load a bomb of epic proportions!

DrumsAndBeer":2qfp9r8s said:
Fatman":2qfp9r8s said:
Orders received, and in your honor I will load a bomb of epic proportions!
I pity the fool. :D
The term "Daisy Cutter" comes to mind........ :pirat: :shock:

A suicide mission, eh? This will be legendary. It has been an honor flying under your command sir. Orders recieved.