The sun came up this morning in North Dakota

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LL

Reaction score
How about where you are? :lol:

(OK, I just wanted to be the first poster on a shiny new board. So sue me.)

If someone sued you, this would be the right forum to post about it.

Sun came up in CT... you can tell because there were a few hours when the sky was dark grey instead of black. Overcast out here, man.

Don't make it sound to bad Doc.. I got in and out of Kensington Monday ...

Some sun here.. went from 2 up to 20 something... 1-3 in of snow (who cares) up to 1.5 inch freezing rain (oh shit)...
Snow is great.. ice sucks..

Sun came up in Nashville, TN. Well kinda, still have snow and ice on the ground, and anticipating an ice storm tonight. woohoo.

Sun? What is this thing you speak of? I vaguely remember it......so grey and overcast here in Cleveland........

I haven't seen the sun in days - it's been pouring with rain. Tomorrow will be no different.

I don't know what you fellas are talking about. It was 75 degrees and sunny at the shop today. My neck feels warm, man I might have gotten a sunburn this afternoon.

Sun coming up ????,,,lake effect snow all day,,,various shades of depressing gray mixed with the whiteouts ,,,needed the headlights at three PM,,,,

Not much sun today in Los Angeles. Grey with drizzle, nice for a smoke... :)

Rain with falling temperatures has created prime ice storm conditions twice in the last week here in central IL. I was prepared, but somehow we escaped it both times. It was sunny and pleasant today.

Steve

Finally some sun, real hot sun here in Pretoria, a foreign concept for my American Bro's but we will spend Christmas in the pool!!!