What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still comfortable enough to go on the patio and enjoy KBV Burley Morning Pipe in a Jansen's N.O. bent volcano with saddle stem. I'm drinking Folger's Colombian and watching a chess video.
View attachment 20121
Just reloaded with Sutliff Rum & Maple, and switched to an iced beverage.

Did a set of walking reps, and am close to finishing this bowl of year 2016 D&R Three Sails in an undated straight brush etched black Molina apple with a nickel band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Lunch follows this smoke. We straightened up the den, and Sam's prospective owner will be here around 4. Fed all of the ferals. Abner the Eager walked part of two laps with me. Tomato the Brave got extra food, and we are going to let Sam in now so she'll be here, just in case.
Watching the Reds-Rockies game.
Molina_Apple.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am smoking year 2000 VaPer Three Nuns in a 1938 straight black grain relief Dunhill OX Shell bulldog with a silver band repair with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Lavazza Classico, neat, is my drink.
Dunhill_1938_left.jpg

A quarter of the way through this bowl of Wilke No. 515 Double Shot in a smooth dark medium bend 2021 Peterson Heritage Brown POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This is No. 515 with twice the rum of the Basil Rathbone blend.
4AB_Brown-left.jpg

A quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Sam the Scamp has been adopted! She will be an indoor cat. Sam jumped out of her new owner’s arms when she started put her in the car, and Sam ran back to the house. I got her, and brought Sam back, and put her in the car. Here’s Sam with her new owner.
Sam_NewOwner.jpg

Left some Va Slices I rubbed in the bowl and expected it to dry out a bit. Humidity is high enough I think I could have left it overnight with no appreciable difference. It smokes nicely in my Horn meer, though. 😋 Having cold coffee on the side. :coffee:😋

Attachments

• SRV Horn Meer.JPG
    SRV Horn Meer.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
A quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2004 GLP Stratford in a smooth dark brown medium bend post-1949 Peterson Kildare 80S bulldog with a black vulcanite saddle p-lip stem. This will get me to dinner time.
Peterson_80S_Kildare_bulldog.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, orange roughy and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I've passed the quarter mark of this bowl of year 2013 Esoterica Tilbury in a smooth medium bend 1999 Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Milverton with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Peterson Sherlock Holmes_Milverton.jpg

@JimInks Tough day on the cat ranch. Opossums creep me out, they look so ragged and sinister. Like an animal nature designed late on a Friday afternoon.

View attachment 20119teeth
They are interesting animals being marsupials and with 50 teeth. They also will sull-act dead to make you leave them alone. In the Southern USA, there are people who have eaten them too. Not me-too rat like!

Passing the quarter mark of this bowl of year 2012 Virginia Spice in a 1979 pebble relief natural Verona Corallo 3080 Hungarian with a black acrylic saddle stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Getting ready to watch the Braves-D-Backs game.
Verona_Hungarian.jpg