What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished a bowl of Ennerdale. It was good, but I wouldn't drink the milk afterwards.

MacB Va#1 in Danske Club. Good start to the day!

Shortcut to Mushrooms in a straight 1979 MM Legend.

...early AM...SWR Aro...now, FM in a L'Antra smooth Canadian... :cheers:

url=https://servimg.com/view/17600532/476]
l_antr13.jpg
[/url]

...up next...D&R Picayune Mixture..... :cheers:

“THEY MADE US MANY PROMISES, MORE THAN I CAN REMEMBER, BUT THEY NEVER KEPT BUT ONE; THEY PROMISED TO TAKE OUR LAND, AND THEY TOOK IT.” CHIEF RED CLOUD

Boswell's Premium Burley in a smooth straight late 1970s Tinderbox Selected Grecian Briar Dublin.

Nightcap, in an Old Antiquari 293.
Earl Grey on the side.

Started the day with some spicy Red Va's and on my second bowl of Rattray's Red Rapparee, this one in a Saseini four dot Walnut Apple.
Nawlins style coffee on the side :p

Old Companion in a straight black sandblast undated Savinelli Hercules 115EX pot.

After lunch bowl of Royal Yacht in a GBD Garland chubby bent Rhodesian. mmmmmm :p

The last of my tin of 1820 Mixture, in (to honor the discussion of the BoB POTY) my Brigham Prince

Germain's Rich Dark Flake in an early '70s sandblasted Savinelli 315 Prince.

Stormfront (thanks G.K.) in a 1970s slight bend smooth Danish Sovereign XXX 309 with a flat front sitter. And hot tea.

Pre-dinner bowl of Dunhill Flake in my Peretti St. Grain bent bulldog. This pipe is far darker after two years of smoking :p

sg21.jpg

Union Square

A/R Smooth Caminetto gotten here from Joshuwah.

Great combo ! :cheers:

:face:

...after dinner...G&H Kendal Dark.. followed by Bali Shag...final pipe of the day...TN Flying Dutchman (1978) in a P&T 2005 POY L'Antra blast Lovat

"WHEN YOU PRAY WITH THIS PIPE, YOU PRAY FOR EVERYTHING IN THE UNIVERSE, AND EVERYTHING IN THE UNIVERSE PRAYS WITH YOU." -BLACK ELK, HOLY MAN OF THE OGLALAS

Since I was here last, I smoked an after dinner bowl of Mohawk River in a 1979 rusticated medium bend Italian Sir Jeffrey Dublin sitter. Now, it's Onyx in a black pebble finish straight 2003 Cavicchi C. Fatto A Mano nose warmer. And hot coffee.

After finishing a half bowl of DGT'd Embarcadero from the other night, a rare aromatic smoke - Tastemaster in a Vauen McRooty.

Louisiana Red in a 2003 medium bend Nording 4 rough top sitter with a small rusticated area at the top left.

Status
Not open for further replies.