What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GQ Cypriot Sunset in a medium bend 2001 Ural lattice Rhodesian with a yellow stem with white swirls.

Just finished smoking P&W #515 in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. Next will be Missouri Meerschaum Missouri Pride in a smooth 1998 Parker 489 three quarter bend Billiard.

Part way through this bowl of McCranie’s Red Flake 2008 in a 2003 medium bend Nording 4 rough top sitter with a small rusticated area at the top left. I've enough left for one more bowl.

The Monbla morning special - McClelland Fragrant Matured cake 2000 in a Cavicchi prince, black coffee on the side. :)

...early AM...Compton's Commonweal...now, PS #84 Turkish in a Radice silk cut Canadian... :cheers:

...up next...MacBaren Modern Virginia Flake... :cheers:

Deluxe Navy Rolls in a Savinelli Roma rusticated prince.

Escudo in a Savinelli Roma rusticated prince (for comparison with the DDNR).

Another bowl of FM 2000 in my "new" Edwards straight grain Apple/Pot. Chiccory coffee 'N' Awlins style on the side! :twisted: :twisted:

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter.

To celebrate the last regular class of the semester, Sam's Flake in a BBk decorated billiard (current avatar)

Sutliff PS Breckinridge in a smooth straight 1980s Upshall/Tilshead Walnut pot with the JU stamp.

MacBaren Virginia #1 in a late '90s half smooth/half etched freehand sitter, medium bend Nielsen Viggo.

Having some McC's 2010 CV in an Edward's 716-L Squat Bulldog I got back in the early '70s. mmmmm Hienz 57 !! :twisted: :twisted:

Couple minutes away from smoking Exhausted Rooster in a 1982 smooth slight bend straight grain Ben Wade Martinique freehand sitter with a wide top.

Ashton Artisans blend in a Winslow Crown 200 billiard.

brig-12-14_zpse859e7f0.jpg

#7 Broken Flake in a bent Brigham rhodesian--blowing lots of lovely Lakeland smoke today!

Having an afternoon bowl of ketchup, some McC's 5100 RC in my BSP bent Pot w/plataeu rim. Mmmmmmmm Hienz 57 :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Of all things, Mac Baren's "Stockton." Had a bit of it in a jar, figured I'd whittle it down. It's one of the few tobaccos I know that has a bunch of raw tobacco "life" and flavor without a punch-to-the-senses nico-kick.

8)

Status
Not open for further replies.