What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MacBaren Navy Flake in a light brown 1979 rusticated medium bend Italian Sir Jeffrey Dublin sitter with a flared top and yellow stem.

...final pipe of the day...McC Christmas Cheer 1998 in a Peterson Maigret billiard... :santa:

Just finished a big bowl of the new STG blended Durbar and if you haven't tried it and you say you like Balkans your missing one of the BEST ! I smoked it years ago and STG has nailed it with this re-creation! I smoked it in my Savinelli Hercules Bulldog I got about 3 years ago. :twisted: :twisted:

St. James Flake in a 1986 three quarter bend Bacchus face CAO meer.

Old Dark Fired in a smooth medium bend post-WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Killarney with a sterling silver band.

at the "Chatzy" pipe chats. DGT '06 Star/East in little pressed meer in smoking room.

Ed Duncan, Batavia, NY

tonight, a pipe full of religion...Presbyterian in a Savinelli Hercules 315EX

Union Leader Match in a 1990 smooth medium bend Nording freehand sitter with a wider top than bottom that also has a ridge and a narrower bowl resembling an upside down spout, with an amber colored lucite stem with cream swirls.

Four Seasons Match in a 2003 IMP horn Meer.

BRG in a 1979 Ascorti Business KS Oom Paul with a black pearl acrylic stem.

....early AM...Lancer Slices in a Parker patent bark... :santa:

...on the side...Lapsang Souchong...

...up next...McC #2025 English Cavendish... :rendeer:

juice/meds at this desk, '06 Star/East in PipaCroci 2nd 1/8 bent smooth in smoking room.

Ed Duncan, Batavia, NY

Early morning start with some McC's 5100 RC in an S&R #39 bent bulldog Straight Grain. mmmmmmm Hienz 57 in the morning :twisted: :twisted:

Bosun Cut Plug in a Castleford bent sandblasted bulldog.

Some more ketchup, McC's FM 2000 in my "new" Edward's Apple/Pot. :twisted: :twisted:

Kentucky Club Mild Match in a 2003 IMP horn Meer.

MacBaren Virginia #1 in a late '90s half smooth/half etched freehand sitter, medium bend Nielsen Viggo.

Status
Not open for further replies.