What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
...final pipe of the day...Capstan RR (Blue) in a P&T 2003 POY Peterson spigot billiard... :cheers:

H&H Mazatec in a 1990s smooth Peterson Captain Pete XL80 bulldog.

Just finished smoking Sutliff Golden Age in a 1982 smooth straight Dunhill Root Briar 31051.

Old Dark Fired in a smooth medium bend post-WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Killarney 9BC with a sterling silver band.

Chatham Manor in a black 1997 Brebbia Jubilee 925 silver banded grain sandblast briar calabash.

Model Match in the first pipe Trever Talbot made when he went to France many years ago. It's a smooth straight Algerian briar Billiard bowl with a long Canadian stem, unbranded.

It's 07:04 CDT and starting the day with some more of my usual ketchup/sweet, McC's FM 2000 in my BY Shell Dunnie Apple. Chicory coffee 'N' Awlins style on the side :twisted: :twisted:

Two bowls of # 7 broken flake; late yesterday afternoon in a straight Dutch meer and this morning in a small Amphora prince

...On this Beautiful Easter morning here in SE Tennessee...EMP earlier, now...Dunhill Flake in a Davidoff smooth Canadian... :cheers:

It's 10:51 CDT and it's a cool, rainy Easter Sunday so I'm having a bowl of religion, some Presbyterian in my Stanwell Sterling Billiard.

It's 13:22 CDT and having my second bowl of religion for the day, some more Presbyterian in my Growley Pot ! :twisted:

Just about finished with this bowl of Jim’s A Blend in a 1980 three quarter bend long stem Ascorti New Dear KS egg.

Peretti’s #333 in a 2003 black sandblasted medium bend Karl Erik Ekstravagant blowfish.

Tilbury in a 2003 black grain etched Karl Erik Ekstravagant horn with a smooth top.

MacBaren Navy Flake in a smooth medium bend post-WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Killarney 9BC with a sterling silver band.

Peterson's Connoisseur's Choice in a blasted Parker Billiard, watching the sun set over the Irish Sea and Bardsey Island.

Status
Not open for further replies.