What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For the drive home tonight, it was Greenodd Rope in a Grabow freehand

R&B in my Tinsky '15 Golden Blast POTY. Looks like this pipe will be dedicated to it!

Have some '09 Stonehead ready for after supper. The Tinsky '12 Xmas Dark Blast Rhody loves this blend.

Cheers,

RR

Buried up to my neck in work both on and off the clock. So, I haven't been able to post much, but I'm still here and smoking some Four Alarm Fire home blend in a cob. Cheers, gents!

SG Special Flake no. 4 in a Lane-era Charatan sandblasted pot.

...final pipe of the day...Breaking-in a new L'Antra rustic Prince with HH Pure Virginia... :cheers:

LBF in a huge Edward's billiard.

edward14.jpg
" />

Almost half way through this bowl of Drew Estate Gatsby Luxury Flake in a 2015 Basil Meadows smooth straight thin shank and stem with an aluminum band Bing Crosby Merchant Service replica. This pipe is a really good smoker!

It's 21:32 CST and finishing up the day with a bowl of Lady 'N', Royal Yacht in my Charatan Relief Freehand Dublin in a tanshell finish. Cuppa Chiccory coffee ;N; Awlins style on the side. :twisted:

Just finished smoking Lane 125th Anniversary in a 2015 smooth unfinished Savinelli 320KS author.

Now smoking the last of my stash of Tilbury in a 1979 large calabash briar 221-B Baker Street made in Israel.

Half way through this bowl of Standard Tobacco Company of Pennsylvania War Horse in a smooth almost full bend 1981 Briar Workshop round volcano signed by Elliott Nachwalter with a gold acrylic stem. This will finish my stash.

P&W Dummerston in an early ’40s smooth straight pre-republic Peterson Sterling Canadian with a sterling silver band and a p-lip. Have enough left for one more bowl.

P&W #515 in a 1998 smooth straight Butz-Choquin Bistro 1501 pot.

...continuing the break-in of a L'Antra rustic Prince with OGS... :cheers:

...up next...SG Turkish Blend... :cheers:

1st try Firedance Flake in an Italian mini-churchwarden

MacBaren Golden Extra in a 1979 brown grain etched Lane Era Charatan's Make medium bend double comfort stem calabash shape 483DC.

Not far from finishing this bowl of Smoker’s Pride Rich Taste in a 1970s medium bend smooth Ben Wade Golden Walnut freehand.

Status
Not open for further replies.