What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying out some of Ozark Wizard's Pebble Castle for the first time.

First impression: HOLY SMOKES THIS IS GOOD STUFF!

Dunhill Dark Flake in an Osage Orange warden, 12 inch stem.

...final pipe of the day...SG Turkish in a Radice X-Long rind Canadian... :cheers:

Not far from finishing this bowl of GLP Renaissance Reserve in a 2002 Ser Jacopo Delecta Fatta A Mano R1 sandblast Rhodesian with a smooth extension at the shank with a black acrylic stem.

Part way through this bowl of D&R VIP in a 2004 smooth long shank Canadian Trever Talbot Ligne Bretagne Faite en Bretagne 4/3 with a black vulcanite stem. A cup of hot tea is my drink on this chilly evening.

2012 Anniversary Kake in a smooth medium bend 1979 Chippendale (Charatan second) Rhodesian 49 with a black vulcanite stem.

Angler's Dream in a straight black sandblast undated Savinelli Hercules 115EX pot with a black vulcanite stem.

D&R Raccoon’s Delight in a smooth 1976 Canadian GBD Seventy Six 256 with a black vulcanite stem.

Good morning Ladies & Gentlemen from Greece, the sun is high and the temperature is 19°C here in Athens. I finished my shopping and later i have to make a small repair to my car's tail lights.

232505148328fe031a11d94c36c46d4ddc4bf290.jpg

Wessex Balkan Supreme Latakia mixture - Aldo Morelli, espresso plus cool water by my side.

...early AM...Lane RR...then, G&H Brown Cavendish...now, SG Kendal Plug in a Cavicchi(CC) smooth Canadian... :cheers:

...up next...Dunhill Ye Olde Signe... :cheers:

For a below-freezing morning walk, Dunhill Dark Flake in a Falcon (snifter)

PeterD":pw3j0rtg said:
...early AM...Lane RR...then, G&H Brown Cavendish...now, SG Kendal Plug in a Cavicchi(CC) smooth Canadian... :cheers:

...up next...Dunhill Ye Olde Signe... :cheers:

I'll be interested to get your take Peter.

Right now burning some OGS in my estate Sav 316 Oscar Lucite.

Cheers,

RR

Just finished smoking Jim’s B Blend in a smooth 1998 Parker 489 three quarter bend Billiard with a black vulcanite stem.

Now smoking Dunhill Ye Olde Signe Re-release in a 1982 black sandblasted medium bend W.O. Larsen freehand with a black vulcanite stem. A bottle of Sprite is my drink.

A third of the way through this bowl of Dunbar in a 2001 black sandblasted three quarter bend Rinaldo Lithos YY bulldog with a tortoise shell acrylic stem.

D&R London Dock in a 1990 smooth medium bend Nording freehand sitter with a wider top than bottom that also has a ridge and a narrower bowl resembling an upside down spout, with an amber colored lucite stem with cream swirls.

Just finished smoking Drucquer & Sons Devil’s Own in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl with a silver band and a brown pearl acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Status
Not open for further replies.