• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Brothers of Briar and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Accessories Wanted WTB or WTT Tobacco Samples

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ajpl

Reaction score
I've been smoking mostly the same blends for about 10 years now, and I had the bad luck to settle on several favorites that eventually went OOP. Now that my stockpiles are finally running low, I'm starting to look around for new (in-production) blends to try out, but I don't really want to go out and buy a mountain of 2oz tins of things only to discover I don't like most of them. 😅

So, to that end, I'm looking for someone who'd be willing to sell and/or trade me a bunch of samples (2-3 bowls each blend). If we're trading, preferably I'd like to swap at least 6-10 samples rather than doing a bunch of 1-for-1 trades with different folks.

Here's what I'm looking for (but this list is not exhaustive, and I'm probably interested in whatever else you have):
  • C&D Opening Night
  • C&D Yorktown
  • GLP JackKnife Plug
  • GLP Fillmore
  • GLP Stonehenge
  • GLP Union Square
  • GLP Temple Bar
  • GLP géométrie
  • Peterson 3P
  • Peterson Irish Flake
  • Peterson University Flake
  • Sam Gawith Best Brown Flake
  • Sam Gawith 1792
  • Vincent Manil La Volute
  • Vincent Manil Le Petit Robin
  • Watch City Rhythm & Blues
  • Watch City Flake #558
Here's what I have for trade:
  • Esoterica Penzance
  • Esoterica Stonehaven
  • GLP Bohemian Scandal
  • GLP Horizons
  • GLP Navigator
  • GLP Haddo's Delight
  • GLP Cairo
  • G&H Dark Birdseye
  • G&H Brown Irish X
  • G&H Bob's Chocolate Flake
  • MacBaren Old Dark Fired
  • McClelland Blackwoods Flake
  • McClelland Three Oaks Syrian
  • Peterson Early Morning Pipe
  • SPC Plum Pudding
  • Vincent Manil La Brumeuse
Most of my stuff is semi-recently purchased, but a few (Haddo's, Cairo, Bohemian Scandal, Penzance, Blackwoods, 3 Oaks) are old stock and aged between 8-12 years each before popping the tins. I'll probably ask for a favorable ratio if you want anything Esoterica and/or OOP. And sample them at your own risk—it's a rough thing to fall in love with a blend that's already gone forever. 😅

Last edited: