Amazon basics retractable pens, white barrel,1.0mm point

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I enjoy using these, they've got a solid metal clip, click on and off well, and are decently ergonomic in the hand, (And inexpensive coming in packs of 12).
However, I've found that most of the time, when using them intermittently, when one first puts point to paper, a small excess of ink flows from the points, making a little mess. (This excess stops when one continues writing).
Anyone else experience(d) that issue?
Peter

I enjoy using these, they've got a solid metal clip, click on and off well, and are decently ergonomic in the hand, (And inexpensive coming in packs of 12).
However, I've found that most of the time, when using them intermittently, when one first puts point to paper, a small excess of ink flows from the points, making a little mess. (This excess stops when one continues writing).
Anyone else experience(d) that issue?
Peter
Im not really a pen guy but have a few for window breakers and whatever else (y) Be good if you could post a picture of pen described. If you see it right click and copy and paste to your post mate (y)https://www.wikihow.com/Copy-and-Paste-Pictures

My favorite pens
1728896914637.png

1728896938824.png