Bulldog Pics

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Airborne":g42s0j5z said:
Incredibly beautiful, artistic pipes and great photography. Thanks for posting them. My mouth is watering!
Thank you, gentlemen! I appreciate it!

Schacht":7cdoaahv said:
Harlock999":7cdoaahv said:
Sitting Bull (dog) […]
I like this one - the grain is just beautiful.
Is it a Larsen too?
Yes it is! You have a good eye for pipes (and pictures)!
Good to see you, hope your weekend is going well.

Thanks a lot - that´s too kind and one could say the same about you!
This will be a tepid summer evening. I hope you´re having a wonderful evening like this as well.

Kind regards
Thilo

Schacht":ah9ag4to said:
Thanks a lot - that´s too kind and one could say the same about you!
This will be a tepid summer evening. I hope you´re having a wonderful evening like this as well.

Kind regards
Thilo
Cheers!

That Duca is just gorgeous. I LOVE that shape. Very Nice pipe Harlock and your photos are beautiful as well.

Hendu3270":n5baqrnj said:
That Duca is just gorgeous. I LOVE that shape. Very Nice pipe Harlock and your photos are beautiful as well.
Thank you, I really appreciate the feedback!

I like how the grain spreads and the color of this Ser Jacopo is really amazing.
Did you try to drink something that matches the beautiful color of that pipe or is the Aperol a coincidence?
Anyway - I like your bulldog pics thread more and more. The photography makes it a pleasure to look at this Rhodesian.

Thanks for showing this and a wonderful sunday
Thilo

Schacht":b4b3d757 said:
I like how the grain spreads and the color of this Ser Jacopo is really amazing.
Did you try to drink something that matches the beautiful color of that pipe or is the Aperol a coincidence?
Anyway - I like your bulldog pics thread more and more. The photography makes it a pleasure to look at this Rhodesian.

Thank you Thilo!
I was going for an Italian theme, so I brought out the Aperol, and I'm lucky that the color complimented the pipe. I also wasn't too happy about the quality of the light that day, and the orange liquid helped to warm the scene a little bit. The pipe has a very large bowl, and it completely obscures my lens cap that is propping up the pipe from behind.
Thanks again, hope you have a good week, and enjoy that Ponomarchuk!
Chris.

Harlock,
How does the "Morta" smoke compared to regular briar?