Full Virginia Plug

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

Just ran into a couple of reviews of it.

Apparently SG's putting FVF out in plug form.

:face:

Yak":9ft3hw8t said:
Just ran into a couple of reviews of it.

Apparently SG's putting FVF out in plug form.

Veery eenteresting........

images

Cheers,

RR

From what I understand it's only on the European market.

However, Synjeco sells it to US customers. I read about FVF plug some time ago and have been interested in trying it since.

Yak, you wanna get some? I'll go halfsies with you.

Thanks greatly for the offer, D&B -- being a lazy sort, convenience over-rides play-value :lol:

Enjoy, though 8)

It would sure beinteresting to have a chunk of that, but the cost of buying overseas (EU taxes, import duties) and having it shipped stateside would probably be ridiculous.

I asked Daniel at Synjeco about FV Plug back in January, and he charges $56.00 +shipping for a 250g plug. So roughly $6.40 an ounce. As always I would imagine that the St.J Plug would be more.

I've bought from Synjeco quite a few times. Never had to pay EU taxes nor import dues. Shipping was a bit high, but not to the point of dissuading me from a purchase. Shipping was charged by weight, and they always offered to open tins and bag the contents to reduce weight. But my last purchase was a few years back and before the mess with overseas merchants not taking credit cards. They're good people and willing to work with the customers, and I suggest you contact them if you are considering making a purchase.

DrumsAndBeer":o1nwgm1n said:
I asked Daniel at Synjeco about FV Plug back in January, and he charges $56.00 +shipping for a 250g plug. So roughly $6.40 an ounce. As always I would imagine that the St.J Plug would be more.
Same cost as the Full Virginia Plug.

Seems like some vendor would import them.

Mike Rutt at Mars might be able to get it. Maybe? *shrug* Worth asking.

Kyle, you are a freaking genious! I'll join in for some of that. FVF plug has got to be good $h1t. :cheers:

edited once for fat finger typing.

I appreciate the vastly significant, unwarranted upgrade in status, but we'll celebrate if Mike can get it. And Mike would be the hero, not I. :lol:

Just to gauge interest, I would also be in for at least 1/2 lb each of the FV and St. James plugs.

I always assumed he had a contact with an importer, who had a contact at GH. The only trick I've seen him do is getting Dark Plug and Brown Pigtail.

RonA3597":px7ceqzg said:
,,edited once for fat finger typing.

:lol!: :lol!: :lol!: Good to find out I'm not the only one.