October...the Great Halloween BoB Bombing Mission...Ooooooo!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unfortunately no Tricks with my Treats. I had all these grand plans, but I've been in my car all week - so only a Treat for the next victiom.

In any case...

Atomic%20Bomb%20Explosion.jpeg" style="width: 500px;height: 375px

Bombs away!

Carp! Dropping this off first thing Tuesday morning and my expected delivery is still Saturday! What the bean and cheese burrito!

The DC numbers are starting to roll in.

Since I don't copy down the DC numbers and save them (not QUITE that anal) I'm going to ask each of you to save your DC number. I get so many PM's that it takes very little time for them to march down the page and right off into oblivion. Given the issues we had last round with the stolen bombs - it's always a good idea to save your own records...just in case.

HAHAHAHAAAAAAA....I can't wait for my bomb to detonate. It's gonna be a good one :lol:

Dave asked:

Blackhorse wrote:

Given the issues we had last round with the stolen bombs

Stolen bombs, did I miss something?

Yes, I expect you did! A postman set two boxes next to a mailbox by the street and a drive-by looter snagged them before the target could pick them up. A number of us made up some of the difference (along with the original senders) via a special volunteer mission that was a semi big deal last round. Where were YOU?

Ok, just read through the last thread.

First:

Blackhorse":m6dem8ze said:
I'm only yappin' it up about this to show that the good guys are the ones that are hit. Jerks need not apply.
This is clearly not the case. I was bombed.

Second:

WTF, I need to follow these threads closer.

Bombs away, and not a moment too soon - it was starting to make me itch.

Locked, loaded, and launched! Bombs away!!

:cheers: :cheers: :bom: :cheers: :cheers: