Park Lane - 'The Connoisseurs Flake'

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since I already have the Connoisseurs Flake and Red Paramour I think I'm going to pop for a quarter pounder of Luxury Scottish Flake and the same of Orient Express (Scene 1).

At this point, til they fix their site, you have to call in to get a USPS order set up. 

OK - so I guess we can score one for the grippers. Nice.

Thanks for the legwork BH. Park Lane baccys are back on my to do list. :cheers: 

these guys need to work on the website. i bought a pipe from them last year and had to call it in because of glitches. great guys to work with, but i can't imagine how many customers they have lost from the sheer frustration of trying to hand them money. when i called the guy already knew what one of the problems was, i had to create an account. it didn't say that anywhere on the site, and it kept booting me out of the checkout screen. it was very odd. i think they fixed that though...

again i stress the great customer service, and i imagine they are awesome to deal with as a local B&M. but these days, not having a user friendly website is the same as having a bunch of rude idiots working the sales floor.