Spring Clean for the May Queen - BOB Bombing Run

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Superb! I can't wait to see how this unfolds! Awesome target choice by Cmd!

Some shots have landed. Target is currently reporting damage here,

LINK REMOVED

(A moderator merged the two threads therefore the link became useless if not dead.)

juanmedusa":7chg9ve7 said:
Watch out Brother. Thursday is just us sighting our guns on the target!
Escudo might just be rare in some shops right about now. . . . :D

Thanks guys!
But, that's enough gloating.............I reckon till tomorrow anyway. :fpalm:

Tootsie Pop? :suspect:

Cartaphilus":e92rdlzd said:
Thanks guys!

I was thinking about that (Tootsie Pop) too. I guess it's a sucker, right? I don't know, don't quote me.

juanmedusa":h29jv1bd said:
Cartaphilus":h29jv1bd said:
Thanks guys!

I was thinking about that (Tootsie Pop) too. I guess it's a sucker, right? I don't know, don't quote me.
No, more hard on the outside and soft on the inside. :lol!:

Blackhorse":mes9dqnd said:
Quick...someone light the main fuse...then run like hell!
From my extensive experience when I was a child I never stomp barefooted on bags a fire on my door step...........it's gona take some time to get this stuff off my boots though. :fpalm:

But, I reckon we can throw this rule out the window :I support that and pledge to uphold the right and privilege of each member to proclaim their opinions, within the proscribed guidelines of this board, without backlash or derision...

eklektos44":idurqsqy said:
juanmedusa":idurqsqy said:
Cartaphilus":idurqsqy said:
Thanks guys!

No, more hard on the outside and soft on the inside. :lol!:
No gooey center here my friend......... maybe just a little soft in places, specially after my morning cup of Joe and pipe.

I hope you know those few that hit are just tracer rounds lol. I'm glad I could be a part of this one. By far the most fun bombing run to date for me.

Somehow I just knew it was Ron that was targeted. Think it was the post that said something about a "suicide mission"......

Ron, if your hammering is anything like mine was then you have only begun to get rained down upon. Better duck and cover now, 'cause it'll be going on for several days yet!

:affraid:

Cheers,

RR

(A late takeoff due to inclement weather...from CA....Yeah, they'll believe that...)

Ahem, bombs away! :twisted: