Spring Clean for the May Queen - BOB Bombing Run

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well done men, very well done!

Ron hope you enjoy yourself. You should be really busy for quite awhile. LOL. Interesting tin of snuff there. Should be quite the new experience for you.

Jim

huffelpuff":5pmuwiah said:
Well done men, very well done!

Ron hope you enjoy yourself. You should be really busy for quite awhile. LOL. Interesting tin of snuff there. Should be quite the new experience for you.

Jim
Thank you Jim

Alright alright, You damn kids get off my property, there ain't nothing to see here. So move on!
Damn kids, gotta watch'em every minute. :fpalm:

It was an especially joyful mission because we're especially joyed for the target, I think. Enjoy it Ron. For the BoB archivist, let it be known that Ron was the first Brother to send me a sample of tobacco!

Thank you dear sirs
Oh! and you too Mike. ;)

Ah but, Juan can you tell me what tobacco I sent ya......cause I don't even remember.  :fpalm:
Must have been half decent, your still with us. ;)

And so...Scooby and the gang nab Mr. Curmudgeon...

scooby.jpg

Cartaphilus":ohoa78f3 said:
Thank you dear sirs
Oh! and you too Mike.  ;)

Ah but, Juan can you tell me what tobacco I sent ya......cause I don't even remember.  :fpalm:
A little VA sampler. Solani 633 for sure. A Wessex loose not flake VA (I could figure out which one exactly if I checked a website, I just don't remember what it's called. Maybe one more I've forgotten.

juanmedusa":am8r20y5 said:
Cartaphilus":am8r20y5 said:
Thank you dear sirs

A little VA sampler. Solani 633 for sure. A Wessex loose not flake VA (I could figure out which one exactly if I checked a website, I just don't remember what it's called. Maybe one more I've forgotten.
Ah Yeah! Wessex Brigade Sovereign ;)
Hope you enjoyed them sir.

Cartaphilus":6fc6sr8n said:
juanmedusa":6fc6sr8n said:
Cartaphilus":6fc6sr8n said:
Thank you dear sirs

Ah Yeah! Wessex Brigade Sovereign ;)
Hope you enjoyed them sir.
That's it and I did. :D

Kaboom! I haven't had the chance to know you super well yet, but I did enjoy bombing you! I hope you enjoy the goods!

kaitlyn3837":0b5cqb1c said:
Kaboom! I haven't had the chance to know you super well yet, but I did enjoy bombing you! I hope you enjoy the goods!
Yes indeed Ma'am, I'll enjoy them all for a long time to come.
Thank you

kaitlyn3837":yabzi4q5 said:
You can bet he enjoys getting bombed...by surprise stuff, I mean. :clown:

Seems as though I'm still getting hit with shrapnel, here's another one that came today that I know I'll enjoy. Also seems like they want to keep me busy because they sent me two Briar blocks and two estate pipes not to mention a nice vintage Cope's Escudo brass ashtray and a tin to go with it. ;)
What can I say but, thank you again for all of your kind generosity.