What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Half way through this bowl of Ken Byron Ventures Mr. Christian’s Brown Flek 2021 in a 1984 smooth brown full bend Peterson Mark Twain military mount egg with a silver cap and tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. Cleaning a few pipes.
Peterson_MarkTwain_Smooth.jpg

View attachment 13962Some Boswell’s Northwoods in a Pete Christmas pipe while taking the dogs for a walk in town. Wanted to walk them the next town over and check out the Christmas lights, but there were too many tourists around and I don’t like people that much. Neither do my dogs 😂

Cool lighter.

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, wild caught blue cat fish and snow peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm passing the first third of this bowl of Watch City American Cut Plug Mixture in a smooth medium bend terracotta Peterson POY 2023 X160 464/1100 military mount egg with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
Peterson_POY2023_X160.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty Royal Frost apple, and am not far from finishing this bowl of year 2013 Capstan Blue Ready Rubbed in a straight black sandblasted 1924 Parker’s Super Briar Bark 11 billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem. This pipe was made in the second year of Parker production. Going to work in a couple of minutes.
1924_Parker_Billiard_11.jpg

Fed the ferals without incident although I'm regularly taking Sam the Scamp to the front so he won't be chased away. I'm half way through this bowl of year 2014 Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a late '80s, early 90s small bend medium brown smooth, unbranded Nording pot with a couple small rusticated spots, an amber colored acrylic ferrule and tapered stem in the military mount style. Dunno if I'll have another smoke or not tonight.
Nording_pot_unbranded.jpg

Good morning my friends and fellow BoBs 😊.
Going to start my day of smokes, with a bowl of Petersons Early Morning pipe, in a Parker super bruyere 140. This will be my first pipe, in what seems like forever.
Have a great day everybody 🙂View attachment 13993
Glad you're back with us buddy. We missed you.

Good Afternoon.
Continuing on, I'm going to spark up some Hobbit Weed in a Petersons Tankard fitted with a P-Lip stem. It's absolutely freezing in England today, minus 5 according to my weather station. But it feels a hell of a lot colder.View attachment 13995
Assuming that's Celsius and not Fahrenheit, right?

Assuming that's Celsius and not Fahrenheit, right?
Correct Sir.
Degrees in Celsius is the most common format of temperature in the UK. It comes from the metric system of measurement, whereas Fahrenheit is taken from the Imperial system.
0 °C = 32 °F
The one thing you can predict about the UK weather is that it is unpredictable 🤣

Correct Sir.
Degrees in Celsius is the most common format of temperature in the UK. It comes from the metric system of measurement, whereas Fahrenheit is taken from the Imperial system.
0 °C = 32 °F
The one thing you can predict about the UK weather is that it is unpredictable 🤣
Same here. The WX folks only get it right about 30% of the time. You want to know what the weather is in Prescott, stick your head out the window, lol.

Same here. The WX folks only get it right about 30% of the time. You want to know what the weather is in Prescott, stick your head out the window, lol.
Have you heard the one about the American women excitingly telling her friend she was going to England for her summer vacation. And asked which clothes she should take. Her friend replied "All of them" 🤣🤣🤣