What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finished work for the day, smoked a few bowls of tobacco, fed Sleepy Suzy and Molly Danger, and I'm almost a third of the way through this bowl of Wilke No. 515 Double Shot in a smooth dark medium bend 2021 Peterson Heritage Brown POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This is No. 515 with twice the rum of the Basil Rathbone blend. I may end the day with this smoke.
4AB_Brown-left.jpg

Half way through this bowl of year 2012 Carter Hall in a black rusticated medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 437/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. That'll do it for me today. It was tricky feeding the ferals due to the rain, but I managed to find places to separate them so all could eat in peace.
4AB_Rust_right437.jpg

Didn't sleep much, so I got up, fed Daisy the Feral Princess and Tomato the Brave, and am nearing the half way mark of this bowl of year 2014 Orlik Golden Sliced in an egg shaped quarter bend smooth Burgundy colored 1985 Caminetto egg with a black acrylic stem. Researching one of the projects I've been working on.
Caminetto_egg_1985.jpg

Good morning BoBs. Starting with my Urban Cowboy in the Pete Pub and cowboy coffee made with Columbian blend beans. Okay but not as good as the CR coffee. Watching the birds and playing fetch with Charlie. Restaurant in Chino Valley is having free lunch for veterans today. Nice if them.

Good Morning!
Starting the day with GLP Abingdon in a bent MM Apple Diplomat along with a k-cup of Sumatra coffee. The wife's started her new shift at the Rehab hospital this morning, every Saturday and Sunday she works the 7-7 day shift, gets a 12 hour bonus and the rest of the week off!

Just crawled in from work,The last day or so my back hasn`t been happy due to the rain that we have been having,luckily ,my 2 co-workers knew I was in some pain and would not let me do much ! I guess it pays to treat people well.
Anyway, Smoking my new Pete 606 with MB 7 seas and a mug of DD coffee.

Almost finished smoking early 2000s Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am half way through this bowl of year 2014 Peter Stokkebye Luxury Twist Flake in a smooth straight brown mid-1930s Linkman’s Dr. Grabow Supreme Bruyere 9456A patent 1896800 billiard with a nickel band and a black vulcanite saddle stem. Almost time for my weekly pipe zoom. Gold Star Blue Mountain, neat, is my drink.
Linkman-Grabow-Supreme9456A-billiard.jpg

Half way through this bowl of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Good evening gentlemen. Pre dinner smoke of Arango Balkan Supreme in a Maestro de Paya bent Rhodesian with orange spice tea on the side. Wifey doesn't feel like cooking so trying to figure out what I can make without a lot of fuss that won't kill my diet. Lol.

About a quarter of a bowl left of year 2010 Amphora Original (Brown) in a full bend barley sandblast Peterson 125th Anniversary 1898-2023 No. 172/330 302 brandy military mount with a silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip saddle stem.
Peterson_Anniversary125_302.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm not far from finishing this bowl of year 2014 Dunhill Flake in a straight smooth dark brown 1916 Barling The Hunt with beautiful silver work and a black vulcanite saddle stem with an orific bit. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
Barling_Hunter_1.jpg