What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Smoking a brand new Pete Derry 606 that I just got in the mail this morning,Loaded it up with MB 7 seas regular,mug of Peet`s dark roast coffee. I am very impressed with Smoking pipes Europe,as this pipe arrived in less than 2 weeks!
Over the years, I have bought many Peterson pipes and yet this is my first Pete straight pipe.

Half way through this bowl of early 2000s Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Watching Mad Dog Russo. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Now smoking Watch City Santa’s Sack in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl with a silver band and a brown pearl acrylic stem. Finishing up the review after I decide on a couple of small, but important details.
URAL_Etched_Egg.jpg

Now smoking year 2010 Amphora Original (Brown) in a full bend barley sandblast Peterson 125th Anniversary 1898-2023 No. 172/330 302 brandy military mount with a silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip saddle stem.
Peterson_Anniversary125_302.jpg

Half way through this bowl of Sutliff States of Virginia Limited Edition ’23 in an undated, unbranded straight lattice meerschaum military mount with a silver cap and tapered yellow acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Unbranded MM meer.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm not far from finishing this bowl of year 2014 Astley’s No. 55 in a 1915-1920 straight smooth dark brown BBB Own Make 150 apple with a silver band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Going to work soon.
BBB_Own Make_150_apple.jpg

Finished work for the day, fed Daisy the Feral Princess and Tomato the Brave, and am near the half way mark of this bowl of year 2014 Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a 2018 full bend smooth Terracotta Peterson XL315 System Standard military mount with a nickel cap and a flared black vulcanite p-lip stem.
Peterson_XL315_Terracotta.jpg