What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lunch was six eggs and ham, a peach preserve sandwich, unsalted peanuts and pecans, and a big golden delicious apple. In honor of Mar Twain's birthday, I am smoking Ken Byron Ventures Jim’s Special Flake 2023 in a 1984 black rusticated full bend Peterson Mark Twain military mount egg with a silver cap and tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. It's my birthday, too.
View attachment 13922
Happy Birthday Jim!
For you and Mark...I couldn't resist and my mind goes to songs maybe too often...

Lunch was six eggs and ham, a peach preserve sandwich, unsalted peanuts and pecans, and a big golden delicious apple. In honor of Mar Twain's birthday, I am smoking Ken Byron Ventures Jim’s Special Flake 2023 in a 1984 black rusticated full bend Peterson Mark Twain military mount egg with a silver cap and tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. It's my birthday, too.
View attachment 13922
Happy Birthday Jim.

Almost a third of the way through this bowl of Ken Byron Ventures Mr. Christian’s Brown Flek 2021 in a 1984 smooth brown full bend Peterson Mark Twain military mount egg with a silver cap and tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. This is the third Twain Pete I own. Great smokers. Upon my request, m'lady made me a chocolate meringue pie for my birthday dessert instead of cake. I couldn't wait until dinner time, so I ate half the pie already. :) Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Peterson_MarkTwain_Smooth.jpg

Just finished smoking KBV Prince of Wales in a straight smooth terracotta 2014 Sherlock Holmes Baker Street bulldog with sterling silver band and a tapered black p-lip stem. Going to make this a Peterson evening since I've been on that road most of the day.
Peterson Sherlock Holmes BakerStreet_Terracotta.jpg

Half way through this bowl of Watch City English Ernie-ental in a straight dark brown and tan rusticated Peterson 2023 Saint Patrick’s Day 264 Canadian with an Irish flag colored ferrule and tapered black acrylic stem. Had a fun chat with a great friend who gifted me the pipe. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
Peterson_St. Patrick's_Canadian264.jpg

I forgot to mention what I had for my birthday dinner: four half pound cheeseburgers and fries with the last half of the chocolate meringue pie for dessert.

Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and am passing the quarter mark of this bowl of year 2010 Amphora Original (Brown) in a full bend barley sandblast Peterson Anniversary 1898-2023 No. 172/330 302 brandy military mount with a silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip saddle stem.
Peterson_Anniversary125_302.jpg

Now smoking 2019 C&D Yorktown in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Terracotta 4AB No.108/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
4AB-TC_left2.jpg

Good morning,
Smoking a Pete XL02 with Capt black royal, mug of pikes place from the french press. My wife asked me to call the town office again- She said she`s tired of looking at all of the bags of leaves all over the neighborhood !